Learn More About Your Privacy Rights
Metropolitan Al Mafraq Hotel is committed to providing distinctive hotels and unique experiences for our guests. Consistent with that commitment, we are respectful of the privacy of the personal information that we receive and use to provide and offer services. Our privacy practices may vary among the countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements.
Our Site collects personal information that you voluntarily submit. We also automatically collect Site usage and other statistical information from visitors to our Site.
Personal Information You Provide
When using our Site, you can voluntarily provide certain information about yourself or others, such as when you create an account, book a reservation or participate in an online promotion. You can use our Site anonymously without creating an account, but you may need to create an account if you want to take advantage of promotions or certain time-saving features.
Personal information that you may provide through this Site about yourself and those traveling with you includes:
- Name, gender, nationality, date, and place of birth, travel information, passport and visa information;
- Contact information, such as a home or business address, telephone number and email address;
- Information that allows us to provide specialized services to you or fulfil special requests, such as accommodating health or dietary conditions, but we do not collect sensitive information about you, such as health information, except as reasonably needed for us to provide services to you;
- Credit card or payment card number, billing address, expiration date, and security code;
- Eligibility information such as name, age and contact information when participating in a competition; and
- Preferences for receiving communications from us or while participating in surveys or promotional offerings.
Automatically Collected Information
Our Site is engineered to collect statistical information about those using it to ensure a welcoming and accessible Site. For this purpose, we may track your movement within the Site, the pages from which you were referred, access times and browser types. To gauge the effectiveness of our Site, we do collect some generic information about our visitors. Our web servers recognize and automatically log a visitor's domain name, the web page from which a visitor enters our Site, which pages a visitor visits on our Site, how much time a visitor spends on each page, and the visitor’s IP address. We may use anonymous tracking technologies to collect, store and sometimes track information for statistical purposes and to improve the services we provide, including using it to evaluate and improve our Site. We also collect and store information automatically using cookies and similar technology as described below.
- Processing, fulfilling and recording reservations and/or purchases;
- Billing your credit card for advance purchase reservations and advance deposits;
- Contacting you for confirmation or customer service after reservations and purchases are made or after you sign up for or participate in certain activities;
- Conducting statistical or demographic analysis;
- Tracking reservations and corresponding resort stays;
- Sending you emails that relate to a hotel stay and dining experience;
- Sending you via postal mail or email, communications such as guest surveys or promotional offers and benefits;
- Communicating special offers and featured items to you, if you choose to receive such notices;
- Responding to your inquiries, complaints and other communications;
- Providing for the safety and security of our guests and staff and meeting our legal and regulatory compliance requirements; and
- Use of your public Content that is uploaded onto our website from third-party websites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For more information about how we use of your Content and your choices regarding Content, please see our User Generated Content (UGC) Terms & Conditions.
We collect and store information through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third-party sources to maintain and improve the functionality of our site. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. It may identify the device you use to access our Site, but it does not collect personal information about you.
For more information about how we use cookie technology and your choices regarding cookies, please see our Cookie Statement.
We do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
If you wish to access or update your personal information or if you wish to delete your profile entirely, please send us a written request either by post or email to the addresses as set out in Contact Us section along with your full contact details. If you wish us to cancel, and/or stop the processing of your personal information we will, subject to our discretion, cancel and/or stop the processing of the personal information. We will not delete personal information that we are required to retain for our business operations or legal compliance. We may require that you provide adequate identification information or documentation before providing the personal information that we hold; this is for your protection. We will respond to your requests within 20 days of receipt and authentication.
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics, to our affiliates and third parties without restriction.
Among our Affiliated Companies
Completing Your Transactions
We may share your personal information with third parties to complete a transaction that you have requested. This may include payment processing, obtaining approval for credit offered to you, or fulfilling your requests for services or products.
Service Providers and Agents
We may share your personal information with service providers, contractors, agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf. This may include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, facilitating communications with you, or enhancing your experiences when you stay with us.
If Millennium Central Mafraq Hotel is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of all or part of our assets or otherwise, the relevant customer database of Millennium Central Mafraq Hotel could, in whole or in part, be sold as part of that transaction. In the event, Millennium Central Mafraq Hotel goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred.
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical measures to protect personal information contained in our system against misuse, loss, or alteration. Keep in mind, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We cannot enforce or control the security of the computers, electronic devices, or electronic communication methods that a consumer may utilize to send e-mails and submit personal information to us over the Internet. You are responsible for ensuring that the computers, electronic devices and electronic communication methods you utilize will provide adequate security for communicating with us. You are also responsible for the use of any username and password you create to access this Site; any instructions we receive using your login information will be treated as authorized by you. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of your personal information before we receive it.
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive for use by children under the age of 12. We do not knowingly collect from children under the age of 12, though we may collect personal information about a child that is provided by a parent or guardian. We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer at our Site. We will not use personal information knowingly collected on our website from children for direct sales solicitations without their parent or guardian’s consent and in compliance with applicable law.